Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

月亮代表我的心






     


      My favorite song is one of China's best-loved songs. It's sung by Teresa Teng ,and is THE MOON REPRESENTS MY HEART. It has been very popular performances for years. The lyrics and the tune always spark a bit of romance in my heart. I've heard this song sung hundreds of times on TV, in my dormitory,in restaurants and so on.But every time i hear it ,i'm moved and impressed by the words-''you ask me how deep my love is for u,how muvh i really love you...''My affection does not waver,my love will not change.The moon represents my heart...''The English name of the song might sound a little weird,but in fact,the song says that words cannot adequately convey the songwriter's love, while only the moon,a symbol of romance,can.Although love is hard for us to express,this song help us to understand.
      Last but not the least ,the singer of this song is famous in the world ,but she is too young to die. However, she always on our mind and  noothing gonna change our love for her !

No comments:

Post a Comment