Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The first B-Day in Canada

i would like to tell you my 17th birthday .  I celebrated with my friends. What made it so special was that  it was the first time i celebrated B-day without my family . First of all , i was worried and i miss my parents , this feeling is very strong 。I  never forgot that day ,we dined out in a chinese restaurant , we ordered many perfect dishes , by the way ,we also enjoyed a big chocolate cake。 My friends knew exactly how to make me happy because i could trade you the world with a yummy chocolate cake . You know as usual for what a birthday girl will do , i made three wishes when we sang the Happy Birthday song.After that ,we made a lot of pic and chatted over lots of stuff like our future plans, academic study and job hunting. That day i recevied asome very cute gifts from my friends, such as a stuffed teddy bear,a perfume with  very awesome bottle. I  think it's the one which i never be forgotten.

1 comment: